Back to School: Three Metro schools will have longer school days this year
When will that school bell ring on August 5? While the vast majority of Metro schools will start at their regular times, some have changed schedules for the new year.
Here are the altered school schedules for 2015-16:
- Jere Baxter Middle Prep – 8:25 a.m. – 3:55 p.m. (30 minutes longer)
- Madison Middle Prep – 8:15 a.m. – 3:55 p.m. (40 minutes longer)
- Pearl-Cohn Entertainment Magnet High School – 7:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. (45 minutes longer)
- Napier Elementary School – 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. (five minutes shorter)
These four schools changed their schedules last year and will keep these altered schedules for 2015-16:
- Goodlettsville Middle Prep – 9:15 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- McKissack Middle Prep – 9:15 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- John Early Museum Magnet Middle Prep – 9:15 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Creswell Middle Prep School of the Arts – 7:55 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.
School bus transportation will still be available for all schools as normal. Bus routes and times are available on MNPS.org.
Posted on July 22, 2015, in District, News, Parents, Schools, Students, Tips & Help and tagged back to school, back to school central 2015, creswell, district, elementary schools, goodlettsville, high schools, it creswell, jere baxter, john early, madison, mckissack, middle schools, napier, news, parents, pearl-cohn, schools, students, tips and help. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.