PAC Meetings begin tonight in each cluster
MNPS Parents! We are excited kick off this year’s first Parent Advisory Council (PAC) cluster meetings TONIGHT at 5:30 p.m.
All 12 cluster PACs will meet at the same time at centrally located middle schools in each cluster. All parents are encouraged to attend in order to participate in conversations about cluster priorities and needs, create community-building events, and meet principals and parents from all of the cluster schools. At tonight’s meetings, cluster PACs will elect officers, and will also weigh in on the creation of a Magnet Cluster PAC.
The goals of the Parent Advisory Council are to:
- Increase parent attendance and engagement in PAC across MNPS
- Increase cluster identity and collaboration
- Create a strong link between parents and MNPS leadership
- Provide meaningful opportunities for parent input, leadership, and engagement
You can see meeting agendas here. We hope to see a full house tonight in all 12 clusters. Your voice matters!
- Antioch Cluster – Apollo Middle Prep
- Cane Ridge Cluster – Marshall MIddle Prep
- Glencliff Cluster – Wright Middle Prep
- Hillsboro Cluster – JT Moore Middle Prep
- Hillwood Cluster – HG Hill Middle Prep
- Hunters Lane Cluster – Madison Middle Prep
- Maplewood Cluster – Gra-Mar Middle Prep
- McGavock Cluster – DuPont-Hadley Middle Prep
- Overton Cluster – McMurray Middle Prep
- Pearl-Cohn Cluster – John Early Museum Magnet Middle Prep
- Stratford Cluster – Bailey STEM Magnet Middle Prep
- Whites Creek Cluster – IT Creswell Arts Magnet Middle Prep
Posted on September 18, 2014, in Community Partners, District, Parents, Schools and tagged community partners, district, middle preps, middle schools, pac, parent involvement, parent university, parents, schools. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.