Free FAFSA help this weekend
Come to College Goal Tennessee, a free two-hour event to help families complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the required form for students seeking grants, scholarships and loans. Financial aid professionals will be on site this Sunday, January 26, 2-4 PM at Watkins College of Art.
To get the most out of the session, take your:
- completed 2013 IRS 1040 tax returns
- W-2 statements and other 2013 income and benefits information
- current bank statements
- untaxed income records for the previous year (Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, welfare, or veterans benefits records)
- driver’s license (if any)
- alien registration card (for non-U.S. citizens).
Posted on January 24, 2014, in Community Partners, Parents, Students, Tips & Help and tagged college, college help, college pays tn, community partners, events, fafsa, high schools, parents, students, tips and help. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.