Scholarship Alert: $5,000 from Ford
Thanks to a stellar turnout from Metro families in a Facebook voting contest, Ford Next Generation Learning is offering the Ford/SAE $5,000 scholarship to a graduating high school senior in Nashville.
Deadline – January 15
You must meet the following criteria:
- U.S. Citizen
- Current high school senior
- 3.0 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Rank in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT or the composite ACT scores
- Citizen of the United States required at the time of application (not permanent resident)
- Pursuing a bachelor/associate degree in engineering or technology through an ABET accredited program
- Planning to attend an accredited college or university in the United States
- Past or present student of a Ford PAS/ Ford NGL program at their high school or in a Ford PAS/ Ford NGL after-school/weekend/summer/college program
DOWNLOAD the application. When filling it out, choose the box marked “Ford/SAE Foundation Scholarship Fund.”
Posted on November 20, 2013, in Community Partners, Students, Tips & Help and tagged college, community partners, ford next generation learning, scholarships, students, tips and help. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.