Make up a math credit during intersession at MNPS Virtual School
If you’re facing graduation but still need a math credit to get there, we have a solution.
MNPS Virtual School has put together the 2013 Bridge Math Intensive, open to Metro seniors who need that fourth math credit. It starts during spring intersession and gives you a chance to get the credit you need to graduate in May 2013.
- The Bridge Math Intensive for FALL credit will begin on March 18th and run through March 28th.
- The Bridge Math Intensive for FULL credit will begin March 18th and run through May 4th.
- Students will be required to attend class at MNPS Virtual School’s physical location during intersession (9 classes total) from 8:00AM until 12:00PM daily, as well as complete coursework online and outside of class.
- Students will also be required to clock tutoring and coaching hours in an open Math Lab setting.
- Registration materials must be returned to MNPS Virtual School no later than March 12, 2012.
You can download the registration form right here.
If you want to know more about MNPS Virtual School, you can ask to people in charge. Drs. Kecia Ray and James Witty will be on “Openline” tonight on NewsChannel5+ at 7:00 p.m. You can call in with your questions about virtual education and the virtual options open to you right here in Nashville.
Posted on February 20, 2013, in District, News, Students and tagged credit recovery, graduation, high schools, intersession, metro nashville public schools, news, newschannel5, students, virtual school. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.